[Mdpobc] FW: Birding for the Blind event at Patuxent Research Refuge

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Mon Mar 7 15:33:58 UTC 2011

And an exciting workshop it will be!!!!

Thanks!

Amy C. Phelps

410-737-2642

Check out information about our summer youth program: Independence 2011
<http://bism.org/r_youth_TEMP_2.cfm>

Help sponsor our youth program activities Donate
<https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=100
3647>

Take the NCLB at BISM  in Baltimore on March 26. For information:
National Certification in Literary Braille
<http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/NCLBcertification.php>

"...given proper training and opportunity, the average blind person can
do the average job in the average place of business and do it as well as
his or her sighted neighbor..." Freedom for the Blind, James H. Omvig

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.