[Mdpobc] Preliminary forms

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 20:17:34 UTC 2011

I'm also sending this onto Robert Jacquiss as he has come back to the Center.  And, if Laurie is here that weekend, she is certified in O-&-M through Louisiana Tech.  Furthermore, I believe she'll be graduating soon with her PHD. in Psychology, (if I understood things correctly.  If not, he'll correct me, as he should!  They both would also be phantabulous no matter where they'd be asked to fill in!