[Mdpobc] {Disarmed} FW: Summer Institute 2011 hosted by Maryland Deaf-blind Project

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:21:40 UTC 2011

FYI

For any parents dealing with Both vision Loss and Hearing Loss.  Sight and Sound is a great resourse.

Here is the Flier on their Conference this summer.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com
Subject: Summer Institute 2011 hosted by Maryland Deaf-blind Project

Dr. Linda Mamer returns to Maryland for our Summer Institute 2011

CBSS Registration Brochure June 2011

Please click on the link to review the registration brochure for our upcoming Summer Institute 2011 hosted by Connections Beyond Sight and Sound, June 20 - 24 , 2011 located at University of Maryland, College Park. If you are interested in attending, please print the registration brochure and
mail with payment no later than May 6th to:

Susan Wyatt
University of Maryland
Connections Beyond Sight and Sound
1308 Benjamin Bldg
College Park, MD 20742

Looking forward to seeing you in June!
Diane, Donna, Sandy, Susan and Jeni

Forward email

This email was sent to tlpickrel at hotmail.com by donnaric at umd.edu |
Maryland Deaf-blind Project | University of Maryland | Department of Special Education | 1308 Benjamin Building | College Park | MD | 21418