[Mdpobc] Need Victor Reader Wave

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Nov 4 15:24:14 UTC 2011

Good Morning Richmonds!  I've got just the things for you here RE: the Wave you're looking for!  i have a good friend up in Canada who, over last weekend participated in a trade show up there along with the folks from Humanware and here is some Contact INFO where you can still get one,.

Hi Bernie,

Below is the person's name and info to send to your friend regarding the waves from Human Ware.

Dean Yano

1-888 - 723 - 7273  Extention 239

Ruth

  Hi Bernie,

  Here is more info regarding the wave.  The cost will be $162.00 dollars.  In case the the 1-888 number does not work, the number is: 819-471-4818 and ask for Dean Yano, extension 239.

  Ruth

  There you have it!

  Bernie Jacobs