[Mdpobc] Need Victor Reader Wave

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Oct 26 21:04:40 UTC 2011

Hi:

You can probably find a used Wave, but since it is no longer made,
this seems like a limiting solution.

I would suggest the Stratus from Humanware, another Victor
product.  It will play CD's or digital books from SD cards, and has
text-to-speech, so can play bookshare and other text-based daisy
books in addition to human read books such as those from RFB&D
(Learning Ally,) and NLS.

You say newer Victors not compatible with the CD's your son gets.  I
find that hard to believe unless he is getting some weird
format.  All victor machines play daisy version 2.02 as well as daisy 3.

Make sure your info is correct before you pursue an obsolete solution.

Dave