[Mdpobc] (no subject)

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 14:40:46 UTC 2011

May I recommend that before we get excited about a "free" screen reader that we send this to our technology department and have them evaluate it before we advertise it to our members in order that we don't mislead anyone?  Just a suggestion.  Even though free sounds like something from Heaven, especially in these economic times, somebody might jump in with both feet, only to find this came from the other direction, rather than Heaven?