[Mdpobc] (no subject)

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 5 16:42:54 UTC 2011

This is System Access to Go, from Serotek Corporation.  The Accessibility Is
A Right Foundation which is involved with this version of SA To Go is at
least partially funded by Art Schriber, one of our members from New Mexico.
I don't know what the relationships are currently; this was announced 2 or 3
years ago.  The default speech synthesizer is DecTalk software, and this
screen reader can work with a number of programs, with limitations.  The
Access Technology Blog may have info, and there was a comparison of low-cost
screen readers in the Monitor a year or two ago which included System
Access.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls