[Mdpobc] Calling All Book Lovers Out Here, Spend An Evening WIth Mitzi Friedlander This Weekend

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:12:39 UTC 2012

John,

How did you get my mom's email address, and...  you joined the
MDPOBC list? Just a little confused, as I've seen you post this
announcement to a bunch of NFB lists, including the NFB of
Maryland affiliate list, the Maryland Parents of Blind Children
(MDPOBC) list, and the Maryland Association of Blind Students
(MDABS) list.  Are you joining lists based on lists that I
forward stuff to? Just wondering what's up with you being on all
the MD lists when you're in MA.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."