[Mdpobc] Books For Young Readers

NFBMD nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 14:22:27 UTC 2012

FYI

Read below.

Sharon Maneki

Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

From: Vicky Opie/Seedlings Braille <seedlink3 at ameritech.net>

                <blindkid at nfbnet.org>

Subject: [blindkid] 47 New Braille Books from Seedlings

                <1344455227.20558.YahooMailRC at web180211.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>

?

Seedlings Braille Books for Children's New 2013 Catalog is almost ready!

In the catalog you will find 47 New Braille Books ?

... from Awesome Animals (16 pages) to ?

The Hunger Games(489 pages) ...?

These books are ready NOW on our website!?

?

?

We are very excited to announce that?our 2013 Catalog will be ready to mail
in about a month, but you don't have to wait. The new books are already
listed on our website ?at www.seedlings.org

and are ready to be ordered! Check out the new books for children ages 6 to
Young Adult: www.seedlings.org/whatsnew.php

?

Seedlings' books are always?"on sale": we sell them for only a fraction of
what it costs to make them, and our prices have not?been raised in over?25
years!

ALSO . . .

?

2012 Book Angel Program?...?Register?Now!?

?

Seedlings'?Book Angel Program is open to visually-impaired children who live
in the US and Canada, and through this program each child can receive 2 free
Seedlings' books per calendar year?(you list 4 of our books and we will send
2 of them.)

?

If you have not yet registered for your child's 2012 books, fill out the
registration form online right now?by clicking here: Seedlings' Book Angel
Program!

?

Questions? Call Seedlings toll-free: 800-777-8552.

VICKY OPIE

Community Outreach

Seedlings Braille Books for Children

www.seedlings.org