[Mdpobc] FW: Goodwill Protest in Prince George's County

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:38:25 UTC 2012

Hi Parents As many of you see the protest is from 11:00 to 1:00.  This site is only 15 minutes away from our picnic site at Auth Village Park.  You do not have to stay for the whole 2 hrs if you can only do a 1/2 hr or 1 hr.  It would be great if we had a showing from of the parents and students.   I know as of know that Christopher Nusbaum will be at the Baltimore Site. Thank you Christopher.   Trudy

Forward Message:

The National Harbor Chapter of the NFB of Maryland is organizing a Goodwill protest. It will take place August 25, from 11:00-1:00 at the Goodwill store at the following address:
Crofton Center Shopping Center
1657 Crofton Center Rd
Crofton, MD 21114

Anyone with questions is welcome to call my cell phone at 614-937-4066. We hope that a few parents are able to join us before the POBC picnic.

Best regards,
Jason Ewell