[Mdpobc] Big Apple Circus Circus of the Senses

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:41:48 UTC 2012

Here is a flier of The Big Apple circus Circus of the Senses  Bill and I and the Kids will be coming down.  The Tickets are Free but you have to order soon.  I will order 20 tickets for now and can try to order more later let me know if you want to go.  It is during a school day but we can make a official field trip of it some how.
 Trudy L Pickrel
President MD Parents Blind Children
Owner TLC by the Lake poodles