[Mdpobc] FW: [Blindtlk] Children's Braille Books to give away

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 23:06:09 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Medina
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 2:25 AM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] Children's Braille Books to give away

I have several children's Braille books to give away and I'm wondering if
anyone knows where I might send them?

Wear and tear is to an absolute minimum, no rips, tears or scratches on the
book covers or within the pages. No spills or any other issues with the
pages either. Age range is from pre-school up to chapter books like "Samir
and Yonatan", but not sure what age level that would be for.

I already checked with our library for the blind and they won't take them.

I may also have a Bible, I haven't decided whether or not I'm letting that
go yet.

Also, can I send the books free matter for the blind? I can't remember the
rules if you will since I haven't sent anything free matter in a looooong
time!

Thank you all for any help in advance!
Michelle