[Mdpobc] Bell Camp

Chrissie Day- cmdayrdh at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 01:10:51 UTC 2012

I wanted to throw a question out to hopefully get help.  I want to sign Derrick & Meredith up for Bell Camp.  One small glitch.  Our daycare provider has changed.  Last year's daycare person picked up Derrick & Meredith @ 4pm (the end of camp).  This year we don't have that ability.  Does anyone know if there is flexibility of a later pick up.  My husband finishes work at 5:30ish downtown.  If we can't pick up late, does anyone know someone that works/lives in the area that we could pay to watch the children from the end of camp until 5:30?  Any opinion/help would be great.
Smiles,
Chrissie Day-
cmdayrdh at aol.com