[Mdpobc] Md parents at national convention

Elvita faith2inhim at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 17:06:19 UTC 2012

Hi Trudy,

It was really good seeing you, I looked for you in 1 of the 2 parent
sessions I set in. I should have been more involved in the Parent
meetings.

This was really my first National meeting. I was like a kid sitting in
on some of all the meetings going on. Every meeting was soo good and
there really was a lot of information being exchanged. Last year I was
able to go to Florida but only for the last 2 days which was
disappointing and I left Florida not learning anything or meeting
anyone.

Elvita