[Mdpobc] Start time of BELL camp

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:39:11 UTC 2012

Hi Miss Chris,

Are Darrick and Maredith still going to the Bell Program? I'm just
making sure I'll still be able to get a ride to the center with you
all. Feel free to email me off-list if you want to talk about
arrangements more. Please note, though, that I'm at the Buddy Program
at the Louisiana Center for the Blind (LCB) right now, so it might
take a little time for me to get back to you. By the way, I'm having a
great time here at LCB and am learning a lot as well!!

Thanks,

Chris, from LCB

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"