[Mdpobc] FW: Friend with missing daughter

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:05:32 UTC 2012

I can not thank My NFB family enough for your strengh and prayers during this time.  We have made voice contract with Victoria but have not got a physical location.  She is scared but safe right now.  We are working on Housing and Job or see if we can convince her to go back to facility.  With her being 18 it is harder to find the right placement to keep her safe.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com

http://mdparentsofblindchildren.org/
Our independence comes from within. A slave can have keen eyesight, excellent mobility, and superb reading skills?and still be a slave. We are achieving freedom and independence in the only way that really counts?in rising self-respect, growing self-confidence, and the will and the ability to make choices. Above all, independence means choices, and the power to make those choices stick.

Kenneth Jernigan

 www.nfb.org