[Mdpobc] Free Braille books

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Sat Mar 3 00:09:42 UTC 2012

You can always post them on sharebraille.org.  Alternatively, you could send them to the Braille bookfare at national convention.  I presume that we will have this activity again at convention this year.  If so, you should hear in a month or two where you can send the books.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein