[Mdpobc] 3rd Annual Be OK with Blindness registration Link

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:49:50 UTC 2012

Trudy L. Pickrel
President MD Parents of Blind Children
www.tlcbythelake.weebly.com

http://mdparentsofblindchildren.org/
Our independence comes from within. A slave can have keen eyesight, excellent mobility, and superb reading skills?and still be a slave. We are achieving freedom and independence in the only way that really counts?in rising self-respect, growing self-confidence, and the will and the ability to make choices. Above all, independence means choices, and the power to make those choices stick.

Kenneth Jernigan

 www.nfb.org