[Mdpobc] FW: [i-Neighbors EdnorGardensLakeside] Baltimore City BIGTRUCK Day

Chrissie Day- cmdayrdh at aol.com
Wed May 9 01:51:33 UTC 2012

Hello ALL,
Unfortunately, I have to work on Saturday.  Our family attended the same event here in Carroll County through the Judy Center in late fall both this year and last year.  Definitely a lot of fun!  Sharon, sorry I did not call you back, it got too late too fast.  Story of my life.
Smiles,
Chrissie Day-
cmdayrdh at aol.com