[Mdpobc] Mdpobc. Nov 9 th Seminar

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:38:28 UTC 2012

Parents, Students, Teachers For those that have registered and are going to register for seminars.  Please note that two of Dr Robinsons Seminars have changed from Tech for grades K-5 to Bring your own I-Pad and Workshop 7 from Technology for grades 6-12 to Bring your own Lap Top.  Both are hands on workshops.   Enclosed is the revised list.  Please note so you bring your I pad and Lap top.

Trudy L. Pickrel
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's