[Mdpobc] Trudy

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:46:33 UTC 2012

We have power this very minute  but it has been still going in and off I am frantically coping last min for packet.

And getting all needed files to a flash drive.
So if electric stays on for 1 hr I am good. What I don't get copied I can take flash drive to copy center.

Trudy L Pickrel
President MD Parents Blind Children
Owner TLC by the Lake poodles