[Mdpobc] UNOs fundraiser MDPOBC Oct 5-7

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 03:28:02 UTC 2012

Please tell me how to attach the voucher for the Frederick event. The file is a jpeg and I can not figure out how to attach it to an email or to post it on facebook. I called the frederick Uno's yesterday and asked for them to email me the voucher in another format but do not have it yet. I am running out of time to get the vouchers out to market this as we heading to VA for a family event this weekend.

Susan