[Mdpobc] Amy Adoption Day

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:22:23 UTC 2013

Steve and Sandra Bishop Have their Adoption day with Amy today.  Congratulation to them.  They will be back here in The US on the 16th and Hope if adjustment goes well to be at the Christmas Party on the 21st.

Here is Sandra Blog site:   http://bringinghomewen.blogspot.com/

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children