[Mdpobc] Christmas party

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:12:37 UTC 2013

Don't forget the Holliday Party coming up this Saturday at the Jernigan Institute NFB in the Harbor Room.

We have many of you coming but we don't want to miss out on any of the kids getting books from Santa

These Parents have responded that they are coming, If you do not see you name please let us know Childs age, Contracted, Uncontracted, Print/Braille or Lg Print, or Print and aproxiamate reading level we will try our best to accomadate.

  age

  Albrecht
  4
   Braille