[Mdpobc] Malaysian Exchange Student

Kyle Richmond Kyle.Richmond2009 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 23:43:15 UTC 2013

David:
The Calverton School in Prince Frederick, Maryland has a large international student exchange program.  This is a private high school in Maryland.  I don't know if they would take a blind student but it might be worth asking.  However, if she is also working in Washington DC at the state dept., this school's location is about 1 1/2 hours from the State Dept.  Just a thought.
Jill Richmond