[Mdpobc] Merry Christmas

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 05:23:35 UTC 2013

 Merry Christmas to my MDPOBC Family and my NFB Family.  It has been a rough year for the Pickrel's  but my federation family has been right by our side.  I want to wish each of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

God Bless you all and may he guide us in the coming year to continue to lead our Children in a road to independence.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org