[Mdpobc] FW: [educationadvocacycoalition] Child Care Dispute Resolution Bill--Hearing Scheduled for 2/28

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Thu Feb 7 15:38:21 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
I know at least one parent on this list had child care concerns in the
past... Just thought I would pass information about this bill along in case
anyone wants to testify, submit written testimony, or attend the hearing.
This is a bill the Maryland Education Advocacy Coelition is sponsoring. I am
a member of this group, on behalf of NFB, so it is always good when we can
help them with bils... They have helped us in the past as well.
Please contact Leslie directly if you can testify or submit testimony.
Thanks, Melissa