[Mdpobc] FW: [Blindtlk] A Couple Free Braille Books

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:22:35 UTC 2013

FYI:

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah
Kent Stein (by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:20 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Blindtlk] A Couple Free Braille Books

I have a copy of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations in Braille that I will
happily give to anyone who wants it.  It is in 105 soft-covered Braille
volumes, and I will ship it as Free Matter for the Blind.  I am also giving
away a Braille copy of the University of Chicago English-Spanish
Spanish-English Pocket Dictionary, in 27 soft-covered volumes.  Both books
are available on a first come, first served basis.  Please contact me at
dkent5817 at att.net or 773-203-1394.

Debbie Stein