[Mdpobc] Christopher Neusbaum from MD On Nickelodeon Monday Jan 28th

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:02:05 UTC 2013

Miss Trudy, thank you for sharing this! When I forwarded the article to
this list originally, I didn't want to point out that I would be on the
show, as there are other blind kids featured. This is why I didn't say it
in my introduction until you read the article. Thanks again for sharing,
and I hope everyone can TuneIn!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone