[Mdpobc] Braille NFB of Maryland Convention Agenda

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 5 02:31:47 UTC 2013

Attached is the braille version of our state convention agenda.  You can
pre-load it into your notetaker, emboss your own copy, etc.  This year we
are doing the agenda in Unified English Braille.  Some of you may not have
seen material contracted according to this new set of rules, but it is
really not that different from ordinary contracted braille.  There is a list
of new and different symbols on page 2 of this agenda.  I, also, look
forward to seeing you at convention starting this Friday.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com