[Mdpobc] NFB MD 2014

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:02:38 UTC 2013

MDPOBC FAMILIES

We are so proud  of our families for putting their children's future independence and success as a family priority. We had record numbers all weekend.

And for our families that were not able to come we have wonderful trainings coming up this year.

May 10, 2014 is our "Be Ok With Blindness". Independent Travel is our theme. Put not on your calendar now.

We are excited to let you know that the 2014 NFB of Maryland Convention will take place November 14-16 in Towson, Maryland. We want you to mark these dates on your calendar so you can plan your participation early. This will be a very special convention as we will be hosting celebrations for the kickoff of the 75th year of our national organization. You will not want to miss this convention.

Thank you for your participation in Ocean City

Trudy Pickrel
President Md Parent Blind Children.
301-501-1818
Www.TLCbytheLake.com