[Mdpobc] Friends Annual Meeting Coming!

Kyle Richmond Kyle.Richmond2009 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 14:04:32 UTC 2013

Hi Sharon:
This looks like a good event.
I see at the bottom of the email that Dr. Jack Smith, the new Chief Academic Officer at MSDE will be attending the meeting.  I think it was a wonderful idea to include him.  It will hopefully work well and to NFB's advantage to really get to know this guy!  I had lots of difficulties with him, as I have mentioned before, as did many other parents in our county with children with disabilities.  So if he sees that NFB is strong and effective and on the ball, hopefully he will understand he needs to abide by the rules, etc...... !
Thanks
Jill