[Mdpobc] Maryland Parents of Blind Children State Convention Nov 8-10 Ocean City, MD

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:38:46 UTC 2013

                                                                                          Save the Date!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Maryland Parents/Guardian of Blind Children. We are so excited to be starting planning the 2013 MD State Convention and Parents Seminar.  The Parents Seminar will be Nov 8, 2013, Carousele Hotel, Ocean City, MD,  with  Registration starting at 9:30 Workshop on IEP starting at 10:00.   More Detail coming soon.  The theme is Independaence Child care available Fri-Sat., Cane Walk, Technology Vendor Exhibit Hall, Tween and Teen Activities Fri & Sat.
Special rate Rooms available for Thursday to Sunday.  Just mention NFB MD
Please let us know you are coming and If we can help with any of your Registration Plans.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org