[Mdpobc] help with Apple Computer

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 04:39:59 UTC 2014

You're very welcome. Mac for the Blind is great. There are also numerous
podcasts online from Web sites such as Mac for the Blind, AppleVis, Vision
Australia and others regarding the usage of the Mac from a blindness
perspective. Just do a little online digging and you should strike some
gold. <Smile!>

Chris