[Mdpobc] new youth sport opportunity

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 01:54:19 UTC 2014

I do not know of any community team which practices at MSB. However, MSB has a goalball team in the league with all the schools for the blind in this region. Perhaps someone else on this list will know more about the status of these community teams.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPhone