[Mdpobc] Services in Private or Charter School

Latonya Phipps latonya27 at msn.com
Mon Jan 6 19:26:03 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,

I had to go through The child find Process in order to obtain a functional low vision evaluation. From there we created goals and develop the IFSP Which is functionally equivalent to the IEP  Baltimore County limit services to one hour per week. I hope this is helpful.

Best, Latonya

Sent from my iPhone