[Mdpobc] Braille Curriculum for Beginners

Betty and San Hui sbsbhui at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 11:26:48 UTC 2014

Hi:

I am wondering if any of you has a Braille Curriculum(pre-school/kindergarten level) I can borrow for our 7-year-old daughter, who is struggling in school.   I am looking for something like "Patterns", with structured step-by-step lessons introducing alphabets and numbers and beginning phonics.    I am hoping to work with our daughter at home to reenforce what she learned at school.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Betty