[Mdpobc] {Disarmed} FW: Do you have a visually impaired child? Hadley can help.

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:34:32 UTC 2014

These are free classes for Parents  by phone, email, fax or online.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's
www.tlcbythelake.com

To: tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:27:54 -0500
Subject: Do you have a visually impaired child? Hadley can help.

			The Hadley School for the Blind is pleased to offer a number of Family Education courses designed to help busy parents support their visually impaired children. Below is a new flyer we invite you to print and distribute. We can also mail hard copies if you wish. Please contact Debbie Worman at Debbie at hadley.edu for more information and to request copies.

 This message was sent to tlpickrel at hotmail.com from:
 The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St.  | Winnetka, IL 60093

 Email Marketing by

					Unsubscribe

					Forward To a Friend