[Mdpobc] TVI needed in Garrett County

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Jun 19 21:32:36 UTC 2014

Great idea! I think one problem we have in MD is we don't have a training program for TVIs in the state. We're working to change that, so I hope it won't remain an obstacle forever!
I'll definitely put the word out at National Convention that Maryland has several openings for good qualified folks!
Melissa