[Mdpobc] Camping at Deep Creek Lake July 7-10

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:28:51 UTC 2014

 Camping atDeep Creek Lake, MDJuly 7-10Note the extra day filled with extra funAge 10 and Up  We are so excited to announce that the Lions have added a whole another day of activities. Here is the updated Agenda.  Those that are scheduled to come if you can not stay for the 4th day that is ok. We have opening for 5 more Student.  I want to thank all the TVI's that put this out to their Students.  Your students have found out about the great opportunity and their parents and them are so excited

MDPOBC and the Deep Creek Lions is
sponsoring a week of all expense paid

Camping, fishing, boating, inner
tubing, skiing, miniature Golf, Pizza, Pizza and more Pizza,

Mountain Coaster at Wisp, etc.

Come join us

Let us know ASAP. We only have 5 more
spots for student and a parent to chaperone we
do have a couple parent willing to chaperone a couple students without a parent
Chaperone

Pick up available at Frederick on
Monday at 9am and Drop off 6pm 10th, for those that need a ride.

At 423 S. Jefferson St, Frederick MD

MDPOBC at hotmail.com

Trudy Pickrel 301-501-1818

Monday July 7th:

noon: check in with Tommy at Deep Creek Lake State
Park Discovery Center to get parking passes.  Proceed to Oak Pavilion
within the park

afternoon:  unpack, set up camp, Boy Scouts will
assist Campers in setting up a tent.  Parents' meeting with Tommy and
Trudy

evening: dinner at the campsite (pizza and ice cream)

Tuesday July 8th:

morning: breakfast (McDs), fun on the lake

lunch on the boats

afternoon: fun on the lake, wrap up around 4pm

dinner: at Lion's Club Park on Bumble Bee Road

evening: return to camp

Wednesday
July 9th:

morning: fun on the lake

lunch: campsite/boats

afternoon:
WISP and
Funland

dinner: pizza at Funland

evening: return to camp

Thursday July
10th:

morning: pack up, head to Swallow Falls State Park for
hiking

depart from Swallow Falls after hike.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President