[Mdpobc] MD POBC Polo Shirt

Trudy Pickrel via Mdpobc mdpobc at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 02:00:53 UTC 2014

          We have an opportunity to order MD POBC Polo Shirts. But we must know by Friday and have the money by Friday.
          Shirts are available in adult                                          men’s and ladies’ styles sizes                                          XS to XXXXL.  Your cost is an amazingly                                          low $25 per shirt for sizes XS                                           – XL, $26.50 for XXL, $29.50                                          for XXXL, and $31.50 for XXXXL.   Available shirt                                          colors are   maroon For the MDPOBC shirts

            Imagine the impact our Chapter,can make at                                          educational events, public                                          meetings, and fundraisers if                                          all your members and                                          supporters are dressed in new,                                          sharp, high quality collared                                          polo shirts!

                                                    The National                                          Association of Guide dog Users                                          (NAGDU) can help you make that                                          very positive impression.

                                                    Each short-sleeved                                          polo shirt is stitched on the                                          upper left chest with the                                          National Federation of the                                          Blind logo, including Whozit                                          depicted in full color, along                                          with a full-color Whozit on                                          the right sleeve! These shirts will be customized to include                                          the name of our chapter at no extra charge!
                                                    What an immediate                                          and graphic reminder of the                                          exciting opportunity we have                                          to be proud members of the                                          National Federation of the                                          Blind, the largest and most                                          dynamic consumer organization                                          of the blind in the world

Send me a email ASAP if you are interested
Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org