[Mdpobc] Be OK with Blindness

Melissa Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Apr 1 16:30:22 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

The fifth annual Be OK with Blindness will take place on Saturday, May 9, at
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland in Baltimore. We know you will not
want to miss this fantastic event! The theme this year is daily living
skills. Parents and children will work together in cooking, cleaning,
organizational, and labeling activities.

Please register soon! The form is attached for your convenience. I look
forward to seeing you on May 9.

Melissa