[Mdpobc] Reminder of Holiday Party!

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Dec 14 21:23:12 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder of our holiday party which will be held this Saturday,
December 19, from 10-12 at the NFB. The address for the NFB is 200 East
Wells Street; Baltimore, MD 21230. We will have crafts, singing, a story,
and a visit from Santa for the younger children. The older children, 9
through 14, will be involved in NFB Jr. activities with Melissa Lomax from
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland. They will be planning a service
project and a future video project. Officers and board members for this
group were chosen at our state convention, but all children in this age
group are welcome to participate in NFB Jr. Also, all children attending the
party or NFB Jr. activities will be given a book in either print or braille.

We also need parents and older teens to help with party activities. The more
hands on deck, the better!

Please RSVP off list to Melissa Riccobono at

mdpobc at nfbmd.org

if you are able to attend this event.

I hope to see many of you there!

Melissa