[Mdpobc] AACo Transition Event

Sandy Bishop sandra.bishop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:54:28 UTC 2015

This is in Anne Arundel County, but might be of interest to others.

TRANSITION PIZZA SOCIAL

*FOR STUDENTS WITH VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS/BLINDNESS*

*PARENTS AND STUDENTS! *

Please join us for our county wide pizza social! Come meet other students
with visual impairments from around the county and network with other
parents.

*PROGRAM*:

A panel of former students with visual impairments will be sharing their
stories. They will discuss their educational experiences and talk about
what they are doing now. We will have a meet and greet as well as a time
for open forum for asking questions.

We encourage you to bring the whole family, we will be providing child care
for younger siblings.

Sponsored by the Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments

*DATE: Wednesday, January 13, 2016*

*TIME: 6:00-8:00 p.m.*

*PLACE: Ruth Parker Eason, 648 Old Mill Road, Millersville, MD 21108*

PLEASE BRING DRINKS OR A DESSERT TO SHARE

*RSVP BY January 6, 2016 to Alice Brown*

*443-254-8713 or adbrown at aacps.org <adbrown at aacps.org>*