[Mdpobc] Tickets Available for "Afternoon of Musical Inspiration"

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:15:43 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have 8 tickets available for "An Afternoon of Musical Inspiration", our benefit concert to raise funds for the youth programs of the NFB of Maryland. This concert, to be held this Sunday (March 22) from 4:00-6:00 PM in Pikesville, will feature a variety of talented performers from inside and outside the Federation, with all proceeds supporting our efforts to raise expectations for the next generation of blind Marylanders. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door, meaning that you will save $5 while taking my last tickets off my hands. I plan to bring these tickets to tomorrow's Greater Baltimore Chapter meeting. If you are interested in purchasing any of these tickets, please see me at the meeting and/or reply to this email and I will find you tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone at tomorrow's meeting!

Chris Nusbaum