[Mdpobc] FW: Resource List for Math Toys

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 18:07:08 UTC 2015

Sharon Maneki, President

From: Al Maneki [mailto:apmaneki at earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:06 PM
To: 'Maryland Parents of Blind Children List (mdpobc at nfbnet.org)'
<mdpobc at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Resource List for Math Toys

Hello Parents and Friends,

I'm distributing this resource list to everyone in this listserv.  I hope
you find it interesting and helpful.  I prepared this resource list to go
along with my talk at the Maryland convention this weekend.  The title of my
talk is, "Math Toys I Wish I Had When I Was Six".  I'm sending it because I
didn't have time to prepare copies to hand out this weekend.  If you have
trouble opening this list or otherwise reading it, please let me know.  I'll
try to get it to you in an alternate format.  I hope to see you this
weekend.

Thank You!

Dr. Al Maneki

Senior STEAM Advisor