[Mdpobc] Fwd: CCNC

Teresa Graham teresagraham3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:06:18 UTC 2015

From: Chrissy Day

Teresa Graham
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chrissie Day-" <cmdayrdh at aol.com>
Date: Sep 9, 2015 2:33 PM
Subject: CCNC
To: <teresagraham3 at gmail.com>, <melissa at riccobono.us>

Dear MPOBC,
 I have contacted the Catoctin Creek nature center.  We can reserve the
center October 17 at 2 PM.  There will be no Halloween decorations. We will
have the center and the outside sensory trail for an 1 1/2 hr presentation.
It will be a $4.50 per person  charge and we will get so many free
chaperones based on the size of the group. We can rent the pavilion by the
playground , or we could chance it not being rented and use it for free.
There is always a second pavilion for free use, but not as  close to the
playground. When our presentation is complete, we can stay on the grounds
for the entire evening until dusk for no extra charge.  All kinds of free
play. Visit the creek.  Play beep ball?
Please share this email with the whole group. I only could manage to find
Mellissa and Theresa's email addresses. I have to make a group address for
MDPOBC. Talk soon on the next conference call sometime on the weekend of
the 13th 14th. Does  anyone know what date and time it is?
Smiles,
Chrissie Day-
cmdayrdh at aol.com