[Mdpobc] Bowl-a-thon

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Sun Apr 3 15:13:17 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again! If you would like to join us for our Strike
Out Illiteracy Bowl-a-thon on Saturday, April 16, from 2-5 in Woodlawn,
please let Teresa Graham know as soon as possible! There are six members on
each bowling team. If you have a complete team, Teresa needs the team name,
the captain's name, and the names of all team members along with T-shirt
sizes. If you want to bowl, but do not have an entire team, please let
Teresa know the names and ages of the bowlers you would like to have on a
team, and we will put them on a team with people of similar ages if at all
possible.

Teresa can be reached at

Teresagraham3 at gmail.com

Remember, this is a fundraiser. Each team member needs to raise $50 in order
to participate. Bowling will be from 2-4, and we encourage all participants
to stay until 5 in order to snack, socialize, be present to win raffle
prizes, and find out who wins highest bowling score, highest team
fundraising totals, etc. Teresa will be able to provide you with all of the
information you will need for this fantastic event.

I hope to see many of you on the 16th.

Melissa

---