[Mdpobc] Custody Letters Needed

Elvita faith2inhim at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 20:17:34 UTC 2016

Hi Sharon,

Do you have a mock letter?

Thanks.

Elvita

Hello all,

Please write letters asking for support for our custody bill HB976. These letters should be completed by March 3. The address is Lowe House Office Building, Annapolis, MD 21401. I will provide you with the room number with the person’s name. If you choose to do email, it is firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us.

Everyone should write to the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Del. Joseph Vallario room 101.

If you live in PG County, write to Dels. Carlo Sanchez room 206, Geraldine Valentino-Smith room 427, and Elizabeth (Susie) Proctor room 207.

The Senate list will come out tomorrow.

Sharon Maneki, President

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Mdpobc:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/mdpobc_nfbnet.org/faith2inhim%40aol.com