[Mdpobc] In Need of Braille Books for Preschoolers

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:28:31 UTC 2016

Hello All:

I am currently taking a Child Development Lab class in which I get to teach in a preschool which is held at our high school. As we prepare for the arrival of the little ones, it's becoming apparent that I'll need to have some books to read to the children. Though there are many print books in our classroom to choose from and there are sighted teachers on my team, I'd love to be able to find some books I can read during my lessons. Unfortunately, I've already donated or gotten rid of most of the books I had at this age. So, would any of you have a few preschool-aged Braille books you would be willing to lend me? Twin Vision books would be especially helpful, as they will allow the kids to follow along with me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone